Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Grand Tour of Melo

Warning: this post contains more pictures than words. 

The School

The hallway

The canteen

The courtyard

The eating/studying area


Downtown Melo

General store 

The shop where I got my newest piercing

The public high school

Just because I like the colors

Motos

The supermarket

The fresh food market

The clothing market 

The store I go to when I need more cellphone credit

A hotel, located about 3 blocks from my house. 

The radio station

The museum of Cerro Largo 

Street signs 

A restaurant 

A gas station

Another general store (there are about 3 per block)

Another restaurant, with outdoor seating

The sidewalk

Taxi stop

The street

Benches on the Main Street

Another slightly smaller general store


The plazas

A restaurant in the plaza of independence

The plaza of independence

A kiosk in the plaza of independence

The plaza of Artigas (located close to my house)

Street view of the plaza of Artigas

Art room in the plaza of Artigas

A kiosk in the plaza of Artigas and Alfejores 


The street Del Pilar

Street signs

Street art

View of the street

The neighbors

The house

Across the street

The corner store 

Chivitos in The Rural! 

This is where I live. 






No comments:

Post a Comment